Monday, February 28, 2011

I guess I'm gonna start a blog!

So, I'm just coming off the heels of my Olympic-like freezer meal cooking marathon and just created yet another mess and thought this would be a perfect time to start a blog!  Whenever a mess is looming, I look for other things to do.

I'm not sure exactly why I'm starting a blog, and don't presume that anyone will be terribly interested in what I have to say, but am thinking that years from now I might be glad I did it.  It will be something that my daughter will be able to read and either think her mother was kind of neat ... or see evidence of all the ways I went wrong.  I guess only time will tell.  I don't even have a clue as to which direction this blog will go.  Some days I'm big into health and good nutrition and other days I watch my daughter eat healthy food while I sit by and eat a Swiss Roll (which may or may not have happened this very morning).  Some days I'm crunchy and other days I'm extremely wasteful.  Some days I am pretty sure I know it all and other days I realize I know nothing.  However, I'm excited to have a place where I can put my thoughts down about what is important to my family and I .... because Lord knows, some days they need defending!

1 comment:

  1. Fun! I'm glad you started this. I find blog writing very relaxing. I'll follow your blog!

    ReplyDelete